Friday, February 28, 2014

My Style Stamps Project Share

Hello Friday!!!
I'm so glad to see this day finally here...though I'm not glad to see all the snow coming our way
...up to a foot by Monday!  That's insane!!!

Anyways....today I have a project share for you that I created for my stamp line, My Style Stamps.
This project is featuring 2 new releases that will be released around March 15!
The two sets that I used are Fly High and Love Captured.

To shop for these sets and all of the other My Style Stamp products, be sure
to visit our website:  http://www.mystylestamps.com

We are also holding a 10% off sale thru Monday to celebrate 100 Facebook fans!
Use code FB100 at checkout to receive the discount!
...and be sure to head on over to Facebook and "like" our page to keep updated on all sale and giveaway info along with photo inspiration from the design team!


Thanks for stopping by and have a warm weekend!

:) Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment