Saturday, February 1, 2014

FFF at The Greeting Farm!


Hello everyone!!  Today I have a project for you that was completely inspired by The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday challenge!  This weeks challenge is to layer it up! Layer everything or just your focal image...make it crazy or do what ever inspires you! So today, I was inspired by Latte Anya and Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 12x12 paper stack! I love the colors of Luck Charm and thought this would be a great opportunity to use my Distress Markers from Tim Holtz...which I'm still trying to get used too! lol  
The markers keep the colors much softer and not over powering like copics tend too and I'm so glad I did!  Finished it off with a sparkly button, enamel dots, a wooden heart, stardust stickles and glossy accents and it turned out to be the perfect valentine! The sentiment "I love u a latte" came from the CC Designs Winter Chuckles sentiment set.






Thanks for stopping by and if you'd like to participate in this weeks challenge, please click HERE.

Have a crafty weekend!
:) Nicole

1 comment: