Thursday, March 6, 2014

Mimi's Friend's Card Share

Hello Thursday!

Today I have a project to share using the "Flowers for Mimi" Penny Black Stamp.
I have been recently inspired by Spring...Winter is really starting to get to me!

For this project, I forced myself to do some layers and dusted off those flowers that have been impatiently waiting to be used! The brads that I had in my stash didn't really work with the card, so I covered them in glossy accents and added enamel dots over them! There was some glossy accents that came out the sides so I just added Clear Rock Candy Stickles and that solved the problem! For the main image, I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers and water brush.




If you'd like to see the coloring process on Mimi, please see my YouTube video below:


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you got inspired!
:) Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment