Saturday, February 22, 2014

DT Project for Wicked Designs by Brenda!

Hello everyone!
I have another project to share with you today!
The other day I was so inspired by one of Brenda's digi images that I just had to create these two projects!
This digi is called "Eighties Love" and can be found HERE.




I have been inspired lately by project life cards and decided I wanted to create the card to reflect the 3x4 shape. I used my WeR punch are centered the image how I wanted her to look and colored her up using my copic markers.  This was also inspired by layers in random sizes and patterns....lots of layers! lol
However when I was coloring the boquet of flowers on the larger card...it inspired the smaller card!
So I printed here again, this time larger so I could cut out just the bouquet! I colored the lily and rose twice and popped those on foam dots so it added more dimension!
I think these both are just soooo fun! Great for our younger generation!

:) Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment