Saturday, February 8, 2014

SSS Card Kit Card Inspired by KWerner

Hello Saturday!
Today I have been creating and creating!  I've missed my crafting this week and it definatley shows!
I have created several projects last night and this morning and one of those is this card:




This card was on an inspiration sheet included in the Simon Says Stamp card kit and originally created by Kristin Werner.  A link to her original project is HERE.
I put a different spin on this compaired to hers...I based mine on  a lot of florals...the background paper and the clear embossing on the craft card stock. I also added enamel dots because lately I just have been on all my projects! Can't get enough of them!

Thanks for Stopping by!
:) Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Looks so tropical! I saw Kristin's project as well which is great also! I love though how just small little details made them different!

    ReplyDelete