Monday, February 3, 2014

Wicked Designs DT: Project 1

Hello Everyone!!
Today I am doing my first project for Brenda who is the creator of Wicked Designs!
I will be designing for her for the month of February and I'm very excited!
Brenda creates boy and girl digi images and has them in a variety of season, occasions, hobbies, holidays and much more!  I like her images because they are different and have a fantasy feel to them. 
For my first project, I used digi image "Debut Taunt" which is a new release that can be found under the "Special Occasions" category on her blog HERE.






I love digi's because of their versatility and ability to resize!  I made her larger than the average image so she became the main focal point and the attention is mainly on her hair and dress.  I used my wink of stella clear glitter pen on the darkest parts of her dress, added enamel dots, moonshine sequins and the sentiment is from the AmyR Simply Enchanting Stamp set.  All papers came from the Kathy Davis Fantasy Garden 6x6 paper pad. What a gorgeous card for a princesses birthday!...too bad I have all boys!!  lol

Be sure to stop by Brenda's shop on her blog for tons of images that are priced mostly at $3.00!

Have a fab evening and stay warm!
:)  Nicole

1 comment: