Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Greeting Farm Challenge!


Hello everyone!

Today's project was inspired by The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Challenge.
This week their inspirational photo inspired me to create this card...




I created the background using a direct stamp pad to paper technique with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads in Pumice Stone, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers and Old Paper.
Once that completely dried, I used my Simon Says Stamp stencil and applied embossing paste to the center right portion of the card.  After everything fully dried, I added washi, wood veneers circles and moon shine sequins for finish off all the extra embellishments.  Simply Anya is copic colored and applied with foam adhesive over a layer of jumbled iridescent thread!

Thanks so much for stopping by and to see the photo that inspired me to create this project along with the entire The Greeting Farm blog, please click HERE.

:) Nicole

1 comment: