Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Farm Fresh Friday: 2/14/14


Happy Tuesday all!!  Today I'm sharing a project that I created for the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog! This weeks theme is "Sweet Treats" and I couldn't resist "Latte Anya!"  I just absolutely LOVE this Anya...she's probably my favorite!  I created a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base and pulled out some papers and embellishments I haven't used in a while!




All of the paper and embellishments came from My Minds Eye Bluebell collection. I used my distress markers to color her and then added some foam adhesive so she would stand out over the other embellishments.  I created a coffee sleeve out of craft card stock and added a pack of hot cocoa inside! Finally added all my sequins, stick pin and other small embellies and voila! Super easy and what a great little gift to send to a friend to warm any of these darn cold days we all have been having!

Thanks for stopping by and have a warm, snow free week!
:) Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Latte Anya is one of my favorites too and she is so perfect for your fantastic project! Thanks for joining the FFF challenge this week!:)

    ReplyDelete