Saturday, September 13, 2014

Winter Card Series Begins! #1 and #2




The weekend is finally here!

Today I thought I'd start my weekend off with my 2014 Winter and Christmas Card Series.
I wanted to challenge my self for this specific project and see if I could take one 4x6 pock album card and transform it into a greeting card.  Well, I can call this a success because not only did I get one card out of it, but I got a second one as well!

Here are close up photos of the cards I created using the 4x6 card from Septembers Take 10 Kit!
If you are interested in seeing how I created these cards, I have a video up on my YouTube channel. The link for that is below.  





To watch the process video, please click here...



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to head on over to The Studio 29 Designs to check out the Take 10 Kits HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment