Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Take10 Layout Time! Featuring my Hubby....



Hi'ya y'all! lol!!
It's been a creative kind of day! Today, I complete my last layout for September's Take 10 Kit! Not because I want to, but because I have officially "killed" the kit!  The photo's below are of the final layout that I created with this months kit...I did have to use 2 other cards from my stash...










If you would like to watch my process of creating this layout, please click on the video below...



I'll be back again this week with another post showing all the projects that I have created with this months kit along with what it is that I have left over!

To subscribe to this kit, please visit:
http://www.thestudio29designs.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment