Friday, September 19, 2014

Take 10 Layout!




It's finally Friday!
I'm so excited the work week is finally over!  I hope that I can get caught up on some much needed
crafting therapy this weekend!

Today I have a 12x12 layout using the July, August and September Take 10 Kits.
I wanted to use all the bright and colorful cards in this layout, but I fumbled a lot with the title card, until I pulled out all 3 stamp sets from those kits and just forced myself to use them along with many of the other embellishments i had left over.  Now I have to say that it's probably my most favorite title card I've ever done!  Here are some close up photos....and be sure to stay to the end for a process video!










I just absolutely love the card above!!!..."You Get what you get and you don't throw a fit." My kids grew hay bail gardens this year and my oldests grew beautifully!  My youngest on the other hand wanted watermelon...which really doesn't grow in our climate. So, my dad went out and bought one, one with an actual stem, brought it home and put it in his plan so he thought he grew it! They have no idea now, but when they get older, this is going to be very funny! :P

To watch the process video of this project, please click on the YouTube link below:


If you'd like to subscribe to this $10 a month, no obligation kit, please visit The Studio 29 Designs, LLC  HERE for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fantastic Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment