Thursday, September 11, 2014




HAPPY THURSDAY!

If you've been following me for the last few days, you are well aware that I have been bragging about this months awesome kit from The Studio 29 Designs!  Since yesterday was the full reveal of the Take 10 Kit, I'm super excited that I finally get to share some projects using this months kit!!!

My first project is a layout...of course lol...that is of photos of my oldest son near the last few days of Pre Kindergarten....which was 3 years ago already! It's hard to believe how fast time goes! My youngest son, Jordan, just started Pre Kindergarten this year so that's what inspired me to finish these photos before I printed his! lol

Here are some close ups of the photos of my finished layout.  I used the apple 4x6 and the education 3x4 cards from the kit along with the flair badge, stamp set and sequins.







To watch my video on YouTube that walks you thru the September 2014 kit AND the process of how I created this layout please click on the video below:





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

No comments:

Post a Comment