Sunday, September 21, 2014

1st Birthday Layout: Using Take10 Kits!



Happy Sunday!

It's a beautiful early morning and I'm here to share with you a layout using cards from the Take10 September kit!  This is an 11x12 layout of my second son's first birthday!  The only card that didn't come from their kit was the "You Color my world" card, however I used the stencil from their August kit to create it! Here are some close ups!!!!...







...and here is a close up of the card that I made, while I was making it!  If you'd like to see the process that I took to make this card, please check out my other blog post here.



I have a very quick process video of this layout....its only a little over 4 min long, since I didn't realize that my camera cut off at the very end! But, here it is!  ENJOY!


Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment