Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Online Card Class: Day 1 and 2


Hi Guys!!
So I decided after much debate to take the Copic markers for Card Makers class by Onlinecardclasses.com.....and man am I glad I did!  The first two days have been so much fun and I've learned something new both days....even though I'm not a total beginner at copics! lol

Day 1 was basic blending skills with 2 and 3 colors of markers.
It was nice to see 3 different people color the same images in a totally different way. I definately picked up techniques from them all!

Here was our practice sheet for homework...



Today was day 2 and it got a little more intense!  Todays lesson was on different types of blending techniques. Below, I used the tip to tip and flicking techniques to blend colors that were not meant to be blended.



I also took the plunge and colored the birds as well...these are images that I normally don't color just because it's not my style....but it was so fun to step out of the box!!!  I'm glad I tried it! I'll be revisiting it soon!



Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to follow my blog for more upcoming projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment