Friday, June 30, 2017

Fall Layout Using Current Summer Kits! | Freckled Fawn

Hello Lovelies!
Nicole here and today I'm sharing a quick two page layout featuring the June Kit!
This kit is is packed full of beautiful summery embellishments! I honestly could not pick a favorite this month! Take a quick look!!!....
 However, I'm winding down to the last bits of my kit already...yes, you heard me correctly...LAST pieces!  It's so sad!!!  This has been one of my absolute favorites by far!  With that being said, I had a lot of oranges and the black embellishments left over...so that inspired me to use those for some fall layouts!  What a multi purpose kit!!!  Here are the two layouts I created...







I just love how those chipboard phrases fit literally any layout, any season!  ...And I loved those puffy camera stickers so much I had to bring them back again! LOL!

I encourage you to go thru your past Freckled Fawn kits and see what colors may inspire you for different seasons than when the kits were released! You may be surprised and find that there is still lots of bits waiting to make it to your next layouts!

Thanks so much for joining me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment