Thursday, July 27, 2017

Memories Made in Flip Flops Layout


Hello there Shimmerz Fans!!!
Nicole here, and today I have a fun, colorful layout to share with you!
I have been playing around a lot lately with dimensional pieces and pastes on my layout and love the look it gives when layered over other Shimmerz Paints!
Here's a look at my final layout:


 The very first thing I did on my page was I began by misting the entire background with one of my most favorite Shimmerz products, Shimmeringz Baby's Breath.  This mist is full of a white/clear shimmer with no color to it, fantastic for adding to backgrounds and adding shimmer to just about anything! I misted the entire background of my page as you can see here:


Isn't that stunning?! It adds tons of shimmer to my patterned paper!

Next, I used AcriTonez in Pinkadelic and watered it down with my brush and used it as the packaging technique. Since I didn't gesso my background, this paint was great to use since it is self priming. As that was drying, I painted some wood veneer flowers in the same color to tie everything together.


Once those layers were dry, I used Paste-eez in Peach Fuzz for the stenciled circles.



Once all of my layers and wooden embellishments were dry, I built all of my embellishment clusters, layered my photo and added my title and date.  Here's a look again at the finished project:



Here are links to the Shimmerz products I used in this photo:

Thanks for joining me today! I hope you have a fantastic week!












No comments:

Post a Comment