Thursday, June 8, 2017

Best Vacation Layout | Shimmerz Paints

Hello Shimmerz Fans!
I have been anxiously awaiting to share this fun layout with you all!
Today I broke out my Silhouette that I haven't used in a while and wait until you see the flamingo with these beautiful shimmery colors!!!


To start my page, I prepped the background with white gesso. Once that dried, I took my new favorite Shimmerz product, Vibez in Jeni B Bleu, and used the packaging technique to create the water look at the base of my photos. I also flicked some of the color on too with my brush. While that was drying, I cut this cute flamingo out of white card stock and colored it using Creameez Berry Hot, Inklingz Beet Me, cheeky Pink and Coloringz in Peachy Keen. I made sure that I let that dry completely before I added it to my layout. With his little legs being thinner, I didn't want to take a chance damaging him! I did pop him up on some foam adhesive to add dimension. I added in some ephemera from the Oasis collection and enamel hearts from my stash. Here are some close ups of the final layout:





 And for the shimmery stars of the show...

And their direct links to make it easy on ya'll...
Coloringz Peachy Keen


Thanks so much for joining me today! 
Have a shimmery week!





No comments:

Post a Comment