Monday, June 12, 2017

Picture Perfect | Freckled Fawn


Hello Lovelies!
Nicole here and today I'm super excited to share with you my first layout with June's Embellishment Kit!
Ya'll....if you haven't seen this kit yet, it's AMAZING! This has to be one of my all time favorite kits! From resin phrases, chipboard phrases, the cutest shapes, enamel hearts and so much more, I can't even begin to explain how awesome this kit is!

For my first layout, I dug thru some photos from our beach vacation last year and scrapped this super cute 12x12 layout! My son was so determined to climb to the top! LOL!


I started by adding some water splotches to my gessoed background. While that was drying, I began working on the giant palm tree! I cut this tree from my Silhouette Portrait and before removing it from my cutting mat, I added all of the color to it. Using paints from my stash, I wet the tree and just randomly placed different colors of greens all over the tree letting it dry in between layers.  Once that was completely dry, I removed it from the cutting mat and started on my layout! I began by adding several of the adorable washi strip stickers in this months kit! Once the washi strips were down, the photos were placed and the giant tree was added in! Lastly, I added my title with the "picture perfect" resin, a few chipboard phrase stickers, the cutest heart in a speech bubble resin and the adorable wonky heart enamel shapes

Here are some close ups of the layout:




Thanks so much for joining me today!
Be sure to grab your favorites before they are sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment