Monday, November 6, 2017

Monochromatic Layout | Freckled Fawn Black & White Kit

Hello Lovelies!

Nicole here and today I have a quck 12x12 layout featuring the Freckled Fawn black and white kits.  Yes, this kit seems to still find it's way on my desk with every project I do lately.  This time around, I focused on keeping my layout entirely monochromatic and I love how it turned out!

Here's a look at my completed layout:


Before I began this page, I searched thru my entire collection and pulled out lots of black and white papers, chip board pieces, ephemera, frames and so much more.  I wanted to use up older items that I've had in my stash for a while, but use the black and white kit to bring my layout more current. This ended up being one of my most favorite that I've made recently and I just love how this all came together. Here are a few close ups of the final project:





Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Until next time, have a fab week!

No comments:

Post a Comment