Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Hello Lovelies!

Nicole here and today I have a travelers notebook layout featuring the beautiful October Freckled Fawn papers and embellishments! The papers this month have been absolutely beautiful! I love how the labels and washi tape even match them!

Today's insert was inspired by a quiet drive that I took alone...which doesn't happen all that often. I had a random day off during the week when the kids were in school and my husband was working and honestly, it just felt good to be alone... and drive....in quiet...lol. The scenery that day was just beautiful, so I had to stop and take a few snap shots. Here's a look at my final spread:



I decided to keep this spread more on the simple side because I knew I wanted to do a lot of writing, documenting what I did that day to remember it. Here are a few close ups of my final spread:





Thanks so much for joining me today!
Be sure to head over to the FF Shop to pick up these beautiful fall embellishments!
Have a great week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment