Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fall Project Life Layout | Freckled Fawn

Hello Lovelies!

Nicole here and today I have a two page 12x12 layout in my Project Life album to share with you. This layout is featuring the lovely October Freckled Fawn pocket cards, papers and embellishment kit!  The kit is full of beautiful fall chipboard stickers, the most amazing cork and gold stickers and the cutest heart puffy stickers

My family and I recently went to a pumpkin festival and we had the most beautiful weather! Seasonably warmer than what we should be having...but I'll take it! When we were there, we took the most beautiful, scenic hay ride that I've ever been on.  The landscape of the fields were beautiful. Half way thru the ride, we were dropped off out in the middle of the fields to pick our own pumpkins. It was a truly amazing experience!

Here is a look at my finished layout...





I really love the red cards with the larger white hearts.  I used my white gel pen to add a matching, detailed boarder around it.


The papers this month have a smaller pattern to match the 3x4 card....and the white alphas match perfectly!


One of my favorite elements from this months kit are the cork pumpkin and leaf stickers with gold accents.


Thanks for joining me today!
Be sure to check out the October Freckled Fawn embellishment kit over in the FF Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment