Saturday, September 23, 2017

Travelers Notebook Layout | Freckled Fawn


Hello Lovelies! 

Nicole here and today I'm going to take you on a first look inside my Freckled Fawn black heart pocketstyle Travelers Notebook!  I've been dabbling in TNs for a few months, but recently I have just been in love with them!  It's become my new best friend to do mini layouts in!  My past TNs, I have done more of the mixed media/art journal pages with a few home made inserts. This was one of the first times I have really dug into the FF inserts and I love how many pages are in them! Here is a quick look into the inside cover of my TN and how I decorated the cover of one of my inserts:




I have really been loving the Black and White September kit this month and having the black heart TN, it's really hard to not want everything bold colored with all the black elements from that kit in my projects! lol!!  If you have read my previous FF post, I mentioned that I created sort of a "mini kit" from my stash with a lot of bold colors and then of course the black and white September kit.  I had a photo from our summer vacation with my youngest son being his goofy self with his blanket on his head and sunglasses on, so I decided that was the perfect photo to scrap for this layout.  Here are a few close ups:




I absolutely love love love this kit and can not wait to create and share a few more projects with you! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Be sure to join the FF Facebook group for more inspiring TN layouts and projects!

Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment