Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Together 9x12 Layout | Freckled Fawn

Hello Lovelies!
Nicole here and today I have a double page spread for you using the August 2017 Freckled Fawn Embellishment Kit!  One of my favorite elements in this kit is the wood grain washi tape...I may have mentioned this about 100 times already this month...lol...but it really was a large inspiration for this two page spread.  The background I used on the full page layout is a cut file from Just Nick Studio. When I found it...I just HAD to use it! It's a perfect fit!!! It matches the washi perfectly, so that was my starting point. Here's an overall look at the final spread:



I took some time to cut the wood grain background from my Silhouette Portrait and glued it directly onto my background paper. My next step was taking white acrylic paint and applying it behind my photo so I could then add in matching pink and light blue paints. Once that was dry, I then layered in my Freckled Fawn wood grain washi, acetate doilies, floral stickers, the yellow doily flair, clear quote stickers and other items from my stash. Here are close ups of the full page layout:








After that was finished, I began working on my coordinating 9x12 Project Life layout. All of the journaling cards are from the "All About Love" collection and they are beautiful pastel colors in pink, blue and grey! I just love these three colors together! I took the time to lay my photos out on my computer so I knew how much of a white boarder to leave on the two smaller photos.  I used the wood grain washi again, enamel shape and floral stickers and this time I used more of the floral wood pieces from the kit. I also used vellum letters from a past kit, clear phrase stickers, stamped a few icons with stamps from my stash and added in my journaling. Here are close ups of my final layout:






Thanks so much for joining me today!
We have some exciting new papers coming to the shop! Be sure to keep your eyes open!!
Have a fantastic week!



No comments:

Post a Comment