Friday, July 28, 2017

Freckled Fawn Sketch Challenge & Layout!


Hello Lovelies!
Nicole here and today I have a fun, clean and simple layout using the July Freckled Fawn embellishment kit and the July sketch challenge. Here's a look at this months sketch:

...and here's a look at my final layout...



I absolutely ADORE this months kit! The colors are bright and the fonts are perfect! I started by splashing the background with some mists from my stash behind where I knew I wanted my main clusters to be. Here's a closer look:


Once those areas were dry, I began layering my photo first because I knew I wanted to use the larger chipboard banner as a larger focal point below my photo around my title. The alphas in this months kit are perfect for titles!

 Once my banner and title were in place, I added in a few more of the chipboard pieces and a rubber embellishment on the left of my photo.



I love the "Shine On" and "Summer Bliss" embellishments and thought they would work perfect with this pool picture of my son and his friends at his birthday party!

Lastly, I added in two of the acrylic hearts, washi tape and a few more of the chipboard phrase stickers to finish off my embellishing. I did add in my date above my photo on a label sticker and added in my journaling below the photo.  Here's another look at my final layout:

If you would like to play along with this sketch, you have until August 2nd! Visit their blog HERE for all the details and to link up!

Thanks so much for joining me today!
Until next time, have a colorful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment