Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder Birthday Card

Hi everyone!

What a crazy couple weeks with school coming to a close! My youngest just had his moving up ceremony for Pre-Kindergarten yesterday and talk about taring up a box of tissues!!  Where has all the time gone?!  
Anyways....now that school is just about done and some time has been freed up, I had a chance to play along this week with the MFT Sketch Challenge!  I'm so glad I did because I've had this coffee die on my desk now for about a month, and I finally got to use it!

Here's a look at the sketch:


Putting together 3 of the MFT die sets and a few sequins and paper scraps from my stash, here is what I came up with for this weeks challenge:








And here are the three MFT die sets that I used on this project....



Super quick and easy project! Done!  AND a gift card holder which is perfect for the next few birthdays around here!  I need to create a couple more birthday gift card holders now! lol  ....and maybe even a few Father's Day ones!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, your card has so man pretty details! I love the colors and the sweet flower accent you added! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete