Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Art Journal Layout: Life's A Wave

Hello everyone!
Over this past weekend, I was cleaning my scrappy space and came across all of my art journal supplies that I haven't picked up for literally over a year. Needless to say, my art journal stayed out and I made a 2 page spread that I have fallen in love with! I completely forgot just how much fun it was to make these and how I can just loose myself in it all!

I pulled out my absolute favorite collection of all times, Simple Stories I {Heart} Summer. I have used my supplies for page after page after page in my project life album and honestly, I just got sick of using the same thing over and over. So I sifted thru what was left and I think I have a few pages in mind, not just this one! Well here you go....layout number one!






Thank so much for stopping by today!See you all next time!

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment