Tuesday, June 9, 2015

You Color My World

Hello again for post #2 today!

I just couldn't resist these stamps when I saw Lawn Fawns newest release! Well, they showed up at my door today and I had to jump right on in playing with them!  Today I used "So Jelly" and the sentiment came from their new "Color My World."

I wanted to do some water coloring, so I did the background in that and then used my copic markers to color the star and jelly fish. For the final touches, I used black enamel accents for their eyes, white enamel accents for the spots on the jelly fish, glossy accents for the bubbles and a white gel pen to add highlights to both critters!

I'm submitting this project for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge over on the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog!  Please visit their challenge post HERE to see all the details! Here is the current challenge...



...and here is my project using the new Lawn Fawn stamps!....






Thanks so much for stopping by again today!
See you all again next time!


2 comments:

  1. this card is fantastic!! i LOVE the combination of sets! and those little sea critters are SO CUTE!!!!! i'm totally jelly of the coloring on that jelly fish!! ha! it's awesome!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nicole :) the whole design is adorable and I love the colourful jellyfish, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete