Sunday, May 10, 2015

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!

Hello all!

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all of our Mom's, Grandmothers and Mother's of our fury friends!!

Today I have a project for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm Blog!
The challenge theme this time is "Flowers!"
I used a recent SSSC image for this project and honestly, I don't use a whole lot of flowers on my projects, just because they add bulk to the card and I mail a lot of cards in the mail...so sometimes I'm just too afraid that its gonna get smushed or ruined...this one will definately be hand-delivered!



In the end, I definately LOVE how she turned out!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a beautiful day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole!!! Following You! This Is Just Amazing!!!! I sooo want to get started with Copics...Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete