Friday, January 16, 2015

Layout Using Teresa Collins Studio Gold

Happy Friday all!

Yesterday I decided that one of my resolutions for the year is to not hoard my favorite collections! It's going to be very difficult, but I'm glad I dug into this one!

For this project, I dug into my Teresa Collins Studio Gold collection and decided that it was time to finish last years vacation! In my defense, we didn't go on vacation until August! lol!  I noticed that I had a lot of photos that had smaller images of my family and they worked perfect inside the circles of this huge wood veneer! 

 Here is the overall 12x12 layout and some close ups for you!







Over all, I simply can't pick my absolute favorite part of this layout! All of the circles came together perfectly in every way! All the little touches of the coordinating vellum, gold cards and embellishments and the rub ons just added to the overall enjoyment of this piece!

Now, since the time I created this, the collection inspired me with an idea for a card project!  Off to do that! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment