Friday, January 16, 2015

"Hello Love" Card Featuring Teresa Collins Studio Gold


As promised in my previous post, here it is!
(If you haven't checked out my previous post, please do! It features a 12x12 layout featuring this same collection!)

So, when I was creating my previous 12x12 layout, the chipboard elements and velum inspired me to create this card!  I wanted to keep gold and black as my main focal point even though teal is in the kit.  I used the  "love" from the rub ons, the "hello" and gold chevron are from the chipboard elements and the striped paper and gold velum are from the 6x6 paper pad.  I also used Heidi Swapp gold shimmer spray, an MFT chevron stamp and MFT Steel Grey dye ink!






I can't say how ecstatic I am how clean and simple this turned out, even with doing little bits of embellishing!  It's even flat enough to mail!  I just love the script writing of the "hello" and how nicely it paired with the rub on to create the sentiment "hello love."

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a crafty weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment