Friday, January 16, 2015

"Friends Warm even the Coldest of Days"

I have had a lot of chances lately to catch up on past projects that I have been wanting to do, however this slipped thru my fingers and I totally forgot to post about it! 

I created this card right around New Year's and felt that I needed to do one last winter card before I jumped into Valentine's Day!
I broke into my miscellaneous stash of 6x6 pattern papers, trying to use them up, and created this super cute winter scene card! The stamp on this piece is from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Candi Bean collection, "Let's Try Again."





I thought this little girl and her bear screamed to be copic colored! I added other touches such as cuts from a Lawn Fawn Tree die, CC Designs snowflake die, sequins from My Style Stamps and the smallest, most adorable snow flake wood veneers! Topped it off with some silver sparkle twine and that was it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
This was post #3, so if you've missed the first two, please be sure to look back and take a look at another card project and a 12x12 layout!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment