Monday, October 27, 2014

Take 10 Layout Share!




Happy Monday everyone!

Today I have a layout share for you featuring some items from the October 2014 Take 10 Kit! When I got this kit, I loved the "Comparison is the thief of Joy" card, but really struggled to include it into one of my layouts.  I then thought, well, I can use it in my planner!...then someone one the creative team did that before I had the chance! lol  So then I thought, I just simply have to use this! Then it hit me...use it with the pictures of my son and husband shooting bb guns!....because Alex was jealous he didn't do as well as his dad did...even though it was only his first time! lol   
.....and this is how it turned out...







Just goes to show that you CAN use a girly flower card and turn it into a boy layout!  If you'd like to see my process of this layout, be sure to visit my YouTube video below!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you all next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment