Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sweet Treats Gift Using Take 10 Stamp!


Happy Tuesday!

Today is a day off for me this week and thank goodness! I'm recovering from an awful cold! However....there is always enough strength to scrap and post projects!

Today I have a super quick gift idea to share that's perfect for the upcoming holidays or any occasion! I used my envelope punch board by We R Memory Keepers to create this pocket packed with cocoa!  I'm featuring the adorable travel mug stamp from the October 2014 Take 10 Kit on this project!  This months stamp set is so versatile that it can be used not only for scrap layouts, but also projects, cards and even planner pages!






If you would like to see the products used and the process of this project, be sure to watch the video on my YouTube channel below!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
To check out The Studio 29 Designs and Take 10 Kits, please visit their website HERE.

Until next time! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment