Monday, October 13, 2014

Copic Class Project: Online Card Classes



It's so hard to believe that class is already over :(
I can't begin to explain how much fun this 2 and 1/2 week class been! Even though I'm not brand new to copics, I learned something new ever single day! What an asset this class has been for me!

I wanted to briefly share one of the projects that I worked on near the end of this class.  This project was focusing on animals, 3 color blending and working with colors not in the natural blending groups.






All of the images on this project are from Lawn Fawn.  The fox was a digi that was supplied to us in class and the cardinal, log, squirrell and acorns are from one of their new christmas release sets.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Be sure to follow my blog for more of the projects that I am working on for class! I'll be posting more in the near future!



No comments:

Post a Comment