Monday, October 13, 2014

CC Designs DT Call! Project #1


Happy Monday Everyone!!

Today I wanted to start my week off with a special project that I created especially for the CC Designs Design Team Call that they are having RIGHT NOW over on their blog! To view all the requirements and to submit your project, please visit the post HERE!

I hope that I am able to submit a few more projects for this call, but I wanted to start out with this piece! This has to be one of my favorites so far that I have created for my Halloween Card Series over on my YouTube channel! (Be sure to stay to the end and I'll have a link to the process video!)

This project features the adorable "Hazel & Webster" stamp from CC Designs! Is this not the most adorable spider you have ever seen?!






And as I promised above, here is the link to my YouTube video where you can watch the full process!



Thanks so very much for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous week!
See you next time!



1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! That little witch is fantastic! I love the idea of adding pattern paper for the clothes along with the shading! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete