Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hotrods Boutique Design Team Call!

Hello Everyone!

Today I have a project share that I'm submitting to Hotrods Boutique Design Team Call!
Brittany asked us to create a project using either a girl image stamp or Avery Elle products.
Since Avery Elle is still on my wish list, I chose a Some Odd Girl image.






All the papers on this project came from the My Minds Eye Lost and Found Market-Market Street 6x6 paper pad. I used Lawn Trimmings twine, Simon Says Stamp "hello" die, Memory Box butterfly boarder die, clear glitter enamel dots and moonshine sequins from my stash.

To check out my YouTube video where I share all of Brittany's information on her shop, Facebook page, discount code and giveaway, please click on the video below:


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a beautiful Sunday!
:) Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment