Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Style Stamps Preview Week!

Hello Everyone!!

Today's project I have to share with you is a project that I created to kick off Preview Week for my stamp line, My Style Stamps!
This project uses the new release stamp set "Rain or Shine" which will be available HERE beginning Tuesday, March 18th!  This is a 3"x4" clear photopolymer stamp set that will retail for $6.95!




I used no line copic coloring technique where I used Memento Dessert Sand ink to stamp the outline as opposed to the traditional Memento Tuxedo Black!  It takes a lot more effort, but is completely worth it!
I added glossy accents to all the rain details and popped the clouds up on foam dimensionals!
Just what it needed to finish everything off!

Thanks soooo much for stopping by and have a sunny day!
:) Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Your no line coloring is so well done! Beautiful results Nicole... I like the yellow raincoat and her hair and face having such a nice soft & natural look! The addition of the glossy accents and the elevation of the clouds and little duck are great details. Nicely done!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete