Friday, July 12, 2013

Tiddly Inks Design Team Call!

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a project that I created specifically for the Tiddly Inks Design Team Call!  Ever since I've seen Kristina Werner's YouTube video using "Wyrn-Hanging Around," I have been in love with this company!  Today I decided to show off my copic coloring skills and use the "Wryn-Thank You Berry Much" digi image that can be purchased HERE for only $1!!!  Now how can you pass that up, right?!  The sentiment comes from Papertrey Ink "Fruit Fusion: Berry Stamp Set" and the papers are from the Basic Grey "What's Up" 6x6 paper pad.



 
 
If you would like to play along and join the challenge, please visit Tiddly Inks Blog HERE to join in on the fun!  Good Luck to everyone & thank you Tiddly Inks!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nicole your card is so beautiful and it is very attractive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete