Friday, January 12, 2018

Coffee and Chocolate TN Layout | Freckled Fawn

Hello Lovelies!
Nicole here and today I'm sharing a travelers notebook layout using the December Freckled Fawn Embellishment and Paper Kit! Here's a quick look at my final TN layout:

When I first received my December Kit, I instantly wanted to hoard this piece of paper with all of the coffee/tea mugs on it! I really did set it aside secretly hoping I wouldn't want to cut into it, but that did happen! I was browsing the Silhouette store one day and stumbled upon this cup cut file and that was it! The paper was going to be used! lol! 

For the left side of my page, I used a piece of this paper, a 3x4 card, larger journaling piece and small bits from the cardstock die cuts, epoxy heart stickers, vellum 'pie' sticker and enamel stars from many many kits ago! I wanted this side simple so the focus was on the background paper and journaling. (I did add in my journaling after my layout was complete :))


The right side of my layout featured the two coffee/tea cups, stacked together, with my two small photos tucked inside the tops of them.  I added more of the die cuts, epoxy hearts and star enamel stickers. To ground the cups, I used the patterned washi strips, "december" and tea cup from the vellum sticker sheet.  I also added the "yum. yum. yum." sticker to the top of my page from this same sheet.



To finish my layout, I added in splatters of gold and pink shimmer mist over both pages.





Thanks so much for joining me today!
Until next time, have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment