Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Many Faces Layout | Shimmerz Paints and Hip Kit Club

 Hello Friends!

Today I wanted to share with you one of my most favorite layouts that I probably have ever made. This was one that simply came together so easily and quickly and the end result was just as I had imagined....and being a crafter, I'm sure you understand that it's rare for that to happen! lol!!

I was inspired by the watercolor feathers that came in my January Hip Kit Club main kit. They are beautiful!  I used those as the inspiration for my background. I found coordinating Shimmerz Paints and did the packaging technique to mimic what the feathers looked like.  Here is a close up of the background and the feathers with the Shimmerz colors I used:



Once the background was completely dry, I began layering my pieces. I wanted the photo strip and the feathers as my main focus on this layout and the background to compliment the color in the feathers.  Once I had those pieces down, I used the beautiful butterfly rub on's in the kit in matching colors on the background.  To finish the layout, I used the gold Thickers for my title.  
Here are some close ups of my final page:




Be sure to check out Hip Kit Club for their awesome kits!
Here are the Shimmerz products I used on this layout:


 Want a FREE product?! Check out all of the info below!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a colorful week!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment