Friday, February 17, 2017

Do What You Love | Shimmerz Paints & Hip Kit Club

Hello scrappy friends!

Today I have a fun layout for you using beautiful pastel Shimmerz Paints and the January Hip Kit Club main kit!  Today's project was inspired by the honey comb paper from the One Canoe Two collection and the beautiful floral Hip Kit exclusive papers!  

To begin my layout, I of course had to break out my Shimmerz Creameez and jazz up the white background. I used a combination of the packaging technique and I also used my brush to apply and move the color around. Here is a close up of the paints I used and the background before I added my layers:


 I loved the soft colors in the honeycomb paper and I cut a section of it out on a diagonal. The floral paper exclusive this month is beautiful! I fussy cut a few of the flowers out and used them as embellishments. The title for this layout "do what you <3" is a beautiful wood veneer that was a HKC exclusive. I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. To finish the layout, I added more of the beautiful butterfly rub-ons and I added my journaling.  Here are some close ups of the finished layout:







Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Until next time, stay colorful <3!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment