Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hello Dreamy | Hip Kit Club

Hello scrappy friends!

Today I have a layout with products from the January Hip Kit main kit! This kit had beautiful papers and ephemera from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection. When I first received my kit, I knew I wanted to use this paper as a background and pair it with the "dreamy" and water colored hearts die cuts. That adorable "hello" wood veneer in my title was a Hip Kit Club exclusive this month and I gave it an ombre color with my Shimmerz mists.   And the photo....this is my amazing husband....I'm so proud of him for all of his accomplishments in the fire service and this picture captures him at that moment when he is taking it all in. He is truly my hero!!  Here are close ups of the layout:







And here are the products I used for the "hello" wood veneer:



Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment