Thursday, October 20, 2016

Jesus never leaves!

Hello everyone and happy Friday eve!!!

Today I'm sharing probably my most favorite entry in my bible thus far.

"He will be with you. He will not leave you."
AMEN!

No matter what our troubles may be, Jesus never leaves us. Ask for forgiveness if we are astray. Ask for help if we are lost. Sometimes just a simple "thank you" for everything he's done for us.



The word "leaves" inspired this entire project.  I used my silhouette to cut out all of the individual leaves and painted them with distress paints as you can see below.



After the leaves dried, I splatterd them with white paint dropplets for more dimension.  I formed them into a wreath on my page and topped it off with an assortment of sequins and enamel dots.  I also added on 3 wood veneer leaves over top some thread for more dimension.  

Here are some close ups of the page!






Thank you all so much for stopping by!

I hope you have a fantastic evening and a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment