Saturday, October 29, 2016

Free "grateful" .png !!!

Good Crafty Morning and Hello Saturday!

With a hectic week, it's been so relaxing to sit, design and create this early Saturday morning!...just fitting it into an even busier weekend lol!! Any ways, I was sketching and prepping for my 30 Days of Gratitude, because I realized that begins this Tuesday...holy crap where did the time go?!  I eventually want to make an introduction 4x6 card for in my album and wanted something  "personal" to start the 30 day journey.  Here's how the lettering ended up:


I cut it in two sizes, possibly one to use in my bible journal as well, and heat embossed it twice with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder....this was my first time using this color of embossing powders...and WOW!!  I'm impressed! Definitely a new staple in my collection!

I would like to share this "grateful" hand written design with you all!
Click HERE for the .png format to use in you Silhouette software...just resize and image trace!
(Please remember this is a free image designed by me. No selling or reproducing for sale items is permitted without my permission.)

Enjoy and be sure to share what you create by tagging me @coleby1981 on Instagram!
I can't wait to see you make!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment