Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Bible Journaling Bonanza!

Hello crafty friends!


I have so busy with my head in my bible that I keep forgetting to post these as I create them! I've been water coloring, using my new fabulous Distress Crayons from Tim Holtz and heat embossing all sorts of things! lol!!  Here's what's been added to my bible over the last 2 weeks:


This layout has to be one of my top 2 fav's!  It happened by a whym and was one of those moments where a verse hit me and I wanted to get it down...and it all happened in maybe 20 minutes...which is a record for me!



Another fav....I wanted to try the "cleaner" look to my pages...but, I'm not sure if this is really my style...not enough color! Hahaha!




LOVE the heat embossing on this layout with the water coloring on the leaves!!! 


My first attempt at a "tip in" if you will...that "One of a kind" card is a flap with journaling behind.


Oh and my other fav!!  Just look at all the water color, tone on tone stamping and enamel dots!! 
Makes my heart HAPPY!!!!




Next page, I'll try to remember to post as I finish it! 
And maybe with a process in there too!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a colorful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment