Sunday, November 9, 2014

Take 10 Sneak Peak: Thankful For You Card




Good Sunday Morning All!
Today I'm honored to share with you my sneak peak of the November 2014 Take 10 Kit! This months kit is absolutely beautiful and I can not wait to share the full reveal! The cards are outstanding and so colorful and all the elements included this month are just perfect! By far my most favorite kit so far!

Today, I'm sharing a process video for my sneak peak creating this card below....I want to show all of you that this kit is so versatile you can create just about anything!





When I was preparing for this project I wanted to keep it simple! Some pocket scrapbookers are not card makers, yet it's still possible to transform any 4x6 card into a beautiful greeting card! This project is easy enough for any beginner to tackle!  Even if you don't have a circle die and die cut machine, you can still grab something from your kitchen, like a bowl, and trace around the card and just cut with scissors! Easy peasy!  Add a little white detail, some white ribbon or seam binding and a few hearts and voila! You're own version of what I have showed you today!

To take a look at my process video and see the supplies that I have used in todays project, please click on the video link below!


I hope that I have encouraged all of you to take a different look at the huge stash of 4x6 cards in your collection!  I would love to see your version of today's project!

Be sure to follow Take 10 on facebook to get all the sneak peaks each month! Visit The Studio 29 Designs HERE to sign up for the kit and shop for add ons! Don't forget, kits are only $10!

Until next time, have a blessed Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment