Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Creating My Own Project Life Cards

Good Morning!

I've been up working on all sorts of things this morning already!
I recently received the Days of December Kit from The Studio 29 Designs and it is jam packed full of the new Fancy Pants Oh Deer papers, ephemera and tons more!  I am just in love with all these cute little images and all the bright colors! So bright and cheerful!

I thought I'd dive right in to making cards for my upcoming December Daily album...it's going to be here before we know it and why not "try" to be prepared! lol!

I have used the Lawn Fawn stitched dies, and the "happy" and "hugs" Technique Tuesday word on a line dies to create these three 3"x4" cards....


How adorable are these papers and elements?!  I have so many more projects laid out on my desk right now to create using more of these cute items!  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment