Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Documenting December: 2 Layouts for Day 14

Hi all!

It feels like its been forever and a day since I made a post!
Holiday's are really upon us and I can't seem to find the time lately to catch up on all the scrapping I want to do!  Today I had the day off from work and decided that I was going to dedicate this day to catching up on projects that I've wanted to complete for a while! The first projects were my Documenting December pages. I only had day's one and two done and after today, I'm all caught up! I will post pictures of all the pages soon, but I did want to show two layouts that I did using a sketch from Paper Issues! I was browsing around their blog and facebook pages last night and was really inspired by their Sketchy Saturday post from last weekend!  Here's the sketch...



Based on this sketch, I pulled out some October Afternoon papers that I've been hoarding for a while and used them!  I created the following two layouts to go with my Day 14 pocket page...




It's been a very long time since I'be done actual layouts and there are definately things that I will change for next time, but over all, I'm pretty happy on how they turned out!

Until next time, have a scrappy week!




No comments:

Post a Comment