Friday, January 17, 2014

Valentine's Day Card Series #1

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I'm starting my Valentine's Day card series! Yay!  It's hard to believe that we just packed up our Christmas stuff and now here we are on to Valentine's Day!  This year seems to be flying already!

 For my first card, I've chose to work with one of my favorite stamp lines, Paper Smooches....who would have guessed?! lol  I used two stamps sets to create this card: Sweet Hearts and Spring Fling.  I chose to layer the hearts up the side of the card and then cut around them leaving the edge to focus on the negative space.  Then chose to step outside of the box and use the cutest bunny image ever!! Finally I pieced the sentiment together using stamps from the Sweet Hearts sets and accented it with a little washi and enamel dots!







Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Have a crafty weekend!
:) Nicole

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this, Nicole!! Have to check out those sets!! Look forward to perusing your website and work!

    ReplyDelete