Sunday, November 10, 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Nov.4th-10th


Hello everyone!  Today is the last day to participate in the challenge over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog before a new one is posted tomorrow!  If you'd like to participate, please click HERE.  This week focuses on "Trend Watch" and here is the inspirational photo to follow:


 For this weeks project, I created the following card:






I used Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes stamp set along with My Style Stamps Snowflake sequins, amazing snowflake rhinestones I found at Joann's and my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.  I created a snow bank using 2 layers of velum and fussy cut & copic colored the snowman, bird and candy cane pole :).  When I adhered the snowman down, I glued the bottom of him and used a foam adhesive behind his head. I love the dimension it added while still making him appear behind the snow.  Finally I embossed the Seasons Greetings sentiment that comes in the same stamp set with black embossing powder and tada!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fab evening!
:) Nicole

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! AWESOME Card!! I LOVE the FUN Design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card for the challenge the snowmen sets from PS are just so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love the vellum snow hills! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! I absolutely loooooooooove the fun stripes as the background- I would never have paired that for the background but it totally WORKS! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ps... super sorry I'm so behind in leaving a comment!!!

    ReplyDelete